The origin of mineral water
Performance of sources is variable and depends on the amount of rainfall.
It is different in the case of water, "Zuber”. It occurs at depths from 750 to 950 meters in four wells. This is a highly mineralized water, which has a significant number of Na + ion at high chloride content. Waters like that are met in the vicinity of oil fields. "Zuber" is a relic of water, rudimentary, their sources are finite hence the management of this water should be rational. CO2 is of volcanic origin, its sources are virtually inexhaustible.
the presence of mineral water
In the area of Krynica mineral water source occurs in the triangle: the northern tip ofit is Słotwinka, the eastern side form a line from Slotwinka through Jastrzębik, along Palenica valley to Tylicz. West Side is less regular and runs through the valley of the Lower Kryniczanka to Krynica then changes direction, crosses the lower part of the Czarny Potok and accross the south slope of Szczawiana Mount / Palenica / leads to Jastrzębik.
- Main spring
- 0.32% Szczawa bicarbonate-calcium, manganese with a high content of carbonic acid anhydride.
- It is used in digestive disorders, certain stomach diseases (rhinitis and non acid and achlorhydria) anemia and endocrine disorders.
- Słotwinka spring
- 0.32% bicarbonate-calcium, manganese with a high content of carbonic acid anhydride.
- used in chronic gastrointestinal tract diseases, atherosclerosis, endocrine disorders, urinary disorders, diseases resulting from magnesium deficiency (neurosis, stress, etc.) and nerwicach.
- 0.071% highly carbonated mineral water sparsely mineralized with a predominance of calcium bicarbonate.
- Very diuretic, ideal for the treatment of kidney stones and chronic inflammation of the urinary tract. Applied also to destroy the flare. Suitable for and diabetes, because it lessen the blood cholesterol level, useful with atherosclerosis.
- 0.11% highly carbonated mineral water with bicarbonate-calcium component. Strong diuretics.
- Used to treat diseases of the urinary tract and kidney, as well as in certain diseases of the digestive tract, and to treat anemia.
- 0.42% of highly carbonated mineral water with bicarbonate-calcium component.
- It is used for diseases of the digestive tract, kidneys, destroy flare and anemia.
- 0.38% highly carbonated mineral water with bicarbonate-calcium component with a high content of iron.
- Used in hyperacidity of stomach, small intestine disorders, ulcerative colitis and with anemia, as well as in certain allergic gastrointestinal diseases.
- (One of the strongest in Europe) highly carbonated mineral water with bicarbonate-calcium component 2.14% sodium bicarbonate-magnesium, boron.
- It helps in the treatment of hyperacidity, used for gastrointestinal disorders, mainly in the treatment of ulcers of the stomach and duodenum, liver, biliary tract and diabetes. Alleviates the painful symptoms of alcohol abuse.
- demineralised water from the Main spring
- Very tasty, with a high content of natural carbon dioxide. Stimulates appetite, helps digestion, regulates metabolism.
Apart form highly carbonated mineral water with bicarbonate-calcium component you will find here so-called mofety. These are the natural exhalations of CO2. During drought, some sources dry up and turn into mofety. It shows that CO2 are independent from the water. Mofety are difficult to see if the gas is not flowing into the water. Lemkos once argued that in these places a hell itself is breathing. Carbon dioxide is heavier than air and accumulates on the ground. The matches go out in such a place. There are depressions in the land where the CO2 can be observed because of strangled insects and other small animals, even dead birds can be seen sometimes if they were tempted to eat strangled insects. From time to time even sheep can be found there. Sometimes the gas accumulates in basements, which spoils vegetables stored in it.