Chapel on the "Dietlówka"
Built in 1863 (owner Roman Catholic parish in Krynica)
Statue of Virgin Mary in the Spa Park
built in 1864, (owner Roman Catholic parish in Krynica)
Built in 1888, 1890, expanded in the years 1932-1935.
In the vicinity of the church two stone figures from 1895 and 1896.
Kościelna Street -2
phone to the office +48 18 471 23 88, 471 50 05
Sundays and Holidays: 6:00, 7:30, 9:00, 10:30 11:45, 15:00, 19:00.
Working Holy Days: 6:00, 7:30, 9:00, 10:30, 15:15, 19:00.
Weekdays: 6:30, 7:00, 9:00, 10:00; 19:00.
(From June to September, instead of Saturday Mass. At. 10:00 in the Parish Church - Mass. In the church at the park. 10:00).
1st Sunday of the month
Time: 16:00 – An Hour of Mercy and the change of the mysteries of the Rosary
Adoration of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament completed Novena to Our Lady Queen of Krynica’s springs: 19:00
Chaplet of Divine Mercy.: 19:00
Indulgence in the Aug. 15 feast of the Assumption of the Blessed Virgin Mary
Rosary in May godz.19.00 17.00
Gorzkie Żale and the Way of the Cross 16:30
The sacrament of the Confession
Sundays and holidays – during the Masses
Weekdays - 6:30 - 7:30, 8:30-10:00, 18:30 - 19:30
Sundays and Holidays: 6:00 7:30 9:00 10:30 11:45 15:00 19:00.
Working Holy Days: 6:00 7:30 9:00 10:30 15:15 19:00.
Weekdays: 6:30 7:00 9:00 10:00 17:00.
1st Sunday of the month
Time: 16:00 - Time of Mercy and the changing mysteries of the rosary
Adoration of Jesus in the Blessed Sacrament completed Novena to Our Lady Queen of Krynica’s springs : 17:00
Chaplet of Divine Mercy in the chair.: 17:00
The Sacrament og the Confession
Sundays and holidays - during the Masses
Weekdays - 6:30 - 7:30, 8:30 - 10:00, 16:30 - 17:00
The oldest church in Spa, popularly known as the “church park”.
Masses. 10:00 am every Saturday during the summer time (from early June to late September)
Indulgence on the feast of Transfiguration - August 6
Kraszewski Street 72
phone to the office (0-18) 471 1922-1982
Weekdays: 630, 700, 1900 (1700 - winter time, Roraty 600)
Masses. on Sundays and holidays: 7:30, 9:00, 10:30, 12:00, 19:00 (winter 17:00)
Indulgence on Sunday after 13 June.
Masses of Fatima on May 13 and 13 October at:9p.m
Parish of Our Lady of Perpetual Help
Czarny Potok Street 3
Masses. On Sundays and holidays at. 7.30, 9.00, 10.30, (in hospital), 12.45, 15.00, 19.00
Indulgence after the celebrations of Our Lady of Perpetual Help on June 27.
Wednesday - Novena to the Our Lady of Perpetual Help on godz.19.00 (winter to 17.00)
Słotwińska street 50,
Tel: (0-18) 471 1934-1927.
Masses. on Sundays and public holidays:
Former Orthodox Greek Catholic Church of the Protection of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Słotwiny,
at.6.30 (only in winter), 8.30;
In the new church at the old road at. 11.00 17.00
Indulgence on Friday after the octave of Corpus Christi
Greek-Catholic parish of SS. Peter and Paul
(to the parish belong the Orthodox church of the Epiphany in Krynica Lower)
Greek Catholic parish : Zdrojowa Street. 8
Liturgy of the Byzantine-Ukrainian rite is held every Sunday at. 10.30
Festive bazaar on 12 July (, according to the Julian calendar- June 29, SS Peter and Paul)
Church of the Epiphany in Lower Krynica,
Kraszewski Street 177
tel (0-18) 471 1929-1979.
Masses on Sundays and Bank Holidays Hours:
7:30, 9:00, 10:30 (hospital), 12:15, 15:00, 19:00
Cmentarna Street 3
Tel: (0-18) 471 1958-1936.
Masses. Sundays and holidays at 10:00.
On Saturday evening devotion at 16:00
In the fourth Sunday of July celebrations on the occasion of the parish feast of St. Vladimir a fair is held.
Currently, the parish church of the Roman Catholic of SS Kosma and Damian, wooden, XVII and XVIII century,
Masses. On Sundays and holidays at 7.15, 11.00
Currently Catholic church but I used to be the Orthodox church of St Paraskiewa, built in 1892.
The interior contains the XX century iconostasis and new equipment placed on the converted church.
In the vicinity there is a cemetery.
In the lower part of the village there is XIX century chapel near Czyrnianka stream
Masses. Sundays and holidays at 8.00, 11.00
Currently Catholic church butit used to be the Orthodox church of St. Michael, of wood, built in XVIII century, rebuilt in 1864, expanded westwards, 1929 church, now a chapel dedicated to the Birth of Virgin Mary, renovated in 1928. There is also a brick shrine from XIX century.
Masses. On Sundays and holidays at: 8.00, 10.30, 16.00
Currently, the Catholic church - the former Greek Catholic church of St. John the Evangelist Church 1689. In the type of West Lemko church. The interior contains the iconostasis of the eighteenth century.
Temple is surrounded by wooden fence of logs, roofed with shingles of the eighteenth and early twentieth centuries
Masses. On Sundays and public holidays at: 10.00
Former Orthodox church , now Catholic church of SS. Cosmas and Damian, built in 1798.
Inside preserved Rococo iconostasis and late baroque side altars from the late 18 century. Renewed in 1909 and during the interwar years.
Nearby is a wooden bell tower and Orthodox cemetery.
Masses. Sundays and holidays at 9:30 am
Currently, the Roman Catholic Church - the former Orthodox church of St. Michael the Archangel from 1820.
The interior of the building contains preserved iconostasis, side altars, icons, feretories from the 17 to the 19 century.
Masses. on Sundays and holidays at 9:30 am
Currently, the Catholic church, before it was the old orthodox church of St. James from 1606. Contains a single unique icons from the 17 century and the pulpit from 1700. The tower bell from 1615.
Masses. on Sundays and holidays at: 7.00, 11.00
Parish church of St. Peter and Paul built in 1612 rebuilt in 18 and 19 century. Wooden church was the foundation of Bishop Peter Tylicki. It is located north of the market.
Inside, there are rococo altars of the 18 century with the image of Our Lady of Consolation (called also Tylicka Madonna) from the XVI century. In the Church there is also a Gothic crucifix from the 14 century, the font from the XVI century and the 18 century organ.
Beside the temple stands a brick bell tower.
On the way to the church grow magnificent lime trees.
To the east of the Church is the parish cemetery with tombstones preserved from the 19 and 20 centuries
Brick bell tower
Beside the church stands a stone tower bell with four pillars and three bells, built in 1806, the foundation of Fr. S. Kusiarski. you may observe the coat of arms of Tylicz here
Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary in Tylicz
Masses. on Sundays and holidays: 7.00, 9.00, 11.15, 16.30
Cemetery Church -old Greek Catholic church dedicated to Cosmas and Damian, built in 1743, rebuilt around 1930 .
brick, built in half of the nienteenth century
- Krynica Zdrój 6.00, 7.30, 9.00, 10:30, 11:45, 15.00, 19.00
- Krynica Dolna 7.30, 9.00, 10:30 (szpital), 12:15, 15.00, 19.00
- Krynica Słotwiny 8.30, 11.00, 17.00
- Krynica Św. Antoni 7.30, 9.00, 10:30, 12.00, 19.00 (in winter time 17:00)
- Mochnaczka 8.00, 10:30, 16:00
- Muszynka 10.00
- Tylicz 7:00, 9:00, 11:15, 16:30
- Berest 7:15, 11:00
- Polany 9:30
- Czyrna 8:00, 11:00
- Piorunka 9:30
- Kamianna 8:00, 11:00, in May 8:00, 15:00
- Złockie 7:00, 9:30, 11:00, 16:00
- Szczawnik 8:15
- Jastrzębik 8:15
- Milik 7:30, 11:00
- Andrzejówka 9:30
- Muszyna Św. Józef 5:45, 8:00, 9:15, 10:30, 11:45, 16:30, 19:00
- Muszyna Bł. Teresa 8:00, 10:00, 16:00
- Powroźnik 7:00, 11:00
- Wojkowa 9:15
- Leluchów 7:00, 11:00
- Dubne 9:00