facebook instagram

Attractions

• enenene more

• Indoor and outdoor swimming-pools more

• Bike trails of different levels of difficulty - for the beginners as well as professionals more

• Krynica and its surroundings is an inexhaustible source of inspiration for short walks as well as for more serious hiking expeditions. more

• From April 26 we invite everybody to enjoy the new "musical fountain" situated in the heart of Krynica Promenade, next to the Stary Dom Zdrojowy. more

• Climbing playground - a great fun for adults and kids more

• While spending some time in Krynica you definitely should try pontoon rafting on the Poprad river that meanders among picturesque valleys of Muszyna and Żegiestow. more

• Funicular rail to Parkowa Mountain - its lower station is located next to the promenade of Krynica. It will take just 3 minutes to reach the top. more

• The Romanowka Art Gallery presents a permanent exhibition of works by Nikifor and periodic exhibitions of works by nonprofessional artists. more

• "Sankostrada" is 1 km long all-season track that resembles the bobsleigh track a lot ( the level range is 55 meters ) more

• Horse riding is a perfect way of spending free time in the open air more

• Paintball is a team or individual game in which players try to eliminate opponents by tagging them with paintballs propelled from a device called a paintball marker (commonly referred to as a paintball gun). more

• Tego typu obiekty mają za zadanie w sposób zintensyfikowany i celowy oddziaływać na zmysły pozawzrokowe. Ogrody zmysłów wykorzystywane są do celów socjalizujących, terapeutycznych a także edukacyjnych. more

• Lawn Tennis - information about tennis courts more

• Quads, SUV’s, paintball, go-cart circuit, ropes challenge course, canoeing, rafting – is there anything more you need ? more

• Siłownie zewnętrzne są doskonałym miejsce zarówno dla osób młodych i aktywnych, jak i starszych. To znakomity sposób na urozmaicenie treningu, a także kontakt z przyrodą i innymi ludźmi. more

• A route of wooden Orthodox churches architercture more

• Pozostałości wieży i muru tarczowego wznoszą się na szczycie góry zwanej Baszta - wchodzącej w pasmo Koziejówki. Ruiny usytuowane są na prawym brzegu Popradu, tuż przy skręcie z Muszyny do miejscowości Złockie. more

• On the 15'th of July 2010 a new museum facility was opened in Krynica-Zdroj. It is located in the basements of New Mineral Baths. The oldest toys presented there come from ancient times. more

• MOFETA to rodzaj ekshalacji wulkanicznych, chłodny wyziew (o temperaturze poniżej 100°C), zawierający głównie dwutlenek węgla, bez większej obfitości pary wodnej.W Polsce zjawisko można obserwować w okolicach Szczawnika, Tylicza i Złockiego (Beskid Sądecki). more

• Bus tours are excellent way of seesighting either the neighbourhood as well as more distant areas of Poland more

• Go-kart track invites all motoring enthusiasts for the exciting kart rides more

• Rafting on the Dunajec River is one the best ways of visiting Pieniny National Park more

• Kamianna is well known as a World Centre of Apitherapy and Honey Capital of Poland more

• The word "beskid" means clearing or pasture high in the mountains. These pastures in Polish called 'hala' - located in the upper part of the hills and occasionally include top of the mountain. more

• Krynica is famous for its nature and beautiful scenery. more

• Bological renewal - rest for body and soul more

• Krynica Zdrój is a region of long winter sports tradition. It is one of the most modern and the biggest ski resorts in Poland with Jaworzyna Krynicka as the main attraction. more

• Year-round indoor ICE SKATING RINK more

• Azoty Ski Centre - excellent conditions for the whole families. The ski slopes are provided with snowmaking and offer various levels of difficulty. more